No Camera
This past weekend was great...but I said "shucks" I don't have my camera several times.
Friday afternoon - We took the boys to have their heads evaluated. Their heads are slightly flat on the left side so we chose to get helmets to help round them out. They go back in 2 weeks for a fitting. The boys looked so cute with the little dots all over their head and face for the digital scan that I wished I had my camera. I took a few photos with my phone, but don't want to pay to send them any where.
Friday evening - We had a night out without the babies and went to our friend Wilson's wedding reception. We were running a bit late getting home and missed the wedding. The reception was beautiful and I wished I had my camera. I hijacked a friend's camera and took several pictures, but it wasn't the same.
Here is one of the photos from our friend's camera. Yes - it's the same red dress from the cruise last year...it fits again!!!
Holly, Me, Eric, Jen, and Mark
Saturday afternoon - We took the babies to a picnic for the local higher order multiples group. It was really neat to meet other families with multiples. Due to the babies nap and meal schedule we arrived towards the end of the picnic. We still had a lot of fun. Eric took the babies one by one over to the play scape and put them on the swing and slid down the slide. I played with the other 2 on a blanket in the shade. It was just nice to be out of the house, but I really wished I had my camera. Eric isn't a photo person, but for once he even wished we had a camera.
Friday afternoon - We took the boys to have their heads evaluated. Their heads are slightly flat on the left side so we chose to get helmets to help round them out. They go back in 2 weeks for a fitting. The boys looked so cute with the little dots all over their head and face for the digital scan that I wished I had my camera. I took a few photos with my phone, but don't want to pay to send them any where.
Friday evening - We had a night out without the babies and went to our friend Wilson's wedding reception. We were running a bit late getting home and missed the wedding. The reception was beautiful and I wished I had my camera. I hijacked a friend's camera and took several pictures, but it wasn't the same.
Here is one of the photos from our friend's camera. Yes - it's the same red dress from the cruise last year...it fits again!!!
Holly, Me, Eric, Jen, and MarkSaturday afternoon - We took the babies to a picnic for the local higher order multiples group. It was really neat to meet other families with multiples. Due to the babies nap and meal schedule we arrived towards the end of the picnic. We still had a lot of fun. Eric took the babies one by one over to the play scape and put them on the swing and slid down the slide. I played with the other 2 on a blanket in the shade. It was just nice to be out of the house, but I really wished I had my camera. Eric isn't a photo person, but for once he even wished we had a camera.
Someone in the multiples group posted their pictures... Here I am with the babies from the picture of all the moms and kids.
Logan, Leah, and Ethan with Me
Comments
So cool you guys got out! Nice pic!
I am so bummed I missed the picnic:-( My trio was/is SICK!!
Mariah
*That "us" would be a hypothetical statement on my part, as, even though I did get back to my pre-baby weight pretty quickly after my daughter was born, My body shape had changed enough that my clothes still didn't fit.