New Toy - for Mommy

I used my cool new toy for the first time last night. My mom got us a baby cooker so I'll be able to make my own baby food. Making baby food gives me the warm and fuzzes again. I stopped pumping for the most part about a month ago and I'm a bit sad to have to give the babies so much formula. At least I can save them from all the perservatives in baby food.

I made sweet potatoes for the babies and will give them a shot this weekend. They are champs at eating so far. They suck down the cereal like they've been doing it forever.

They just have the cutest messy faces.

Ethan

Leah

Logan


Comments

Nichelle said…
Too cute Tracy! Mine took forever to "get it" ! Now they make BIG messes...
Krista said…
I'm so impressed you are making your own food. Maybe I would have done so too if I had had that baby cooker. :)
Scott and Jen said…
Hi Tracy. My name is Jen and we have triplets as well! They are 4 months and 1 week old--all girls! We live in Michigan and we're always looking for triplet families in our area. Can I give you my personal e-mail address so that I can let you know where we are located? Perhaps we are close by Do you belong to any multiples groups? Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor