It's a tooth

Leah was having a hard time falling a sleep tonight. She was just about out and I was so gently putting her into bed...and then I sneezed. So we came back down stairs so she didn't wake up the boys with her fussing. I decided to rub her gums a bit for her to see if they were bothering her and what did I find, a tooth poking through.


Comments

Andrea B said…
Congrats, Leah, on your first tooth!
Mike and Dee said…
Awesome! I'm amazed that you were able to get such a great picture too. My little guy had his first tooth poke through a couple weeks ago and his second came through last week. The only time we can see it is when he is laughing. He won't let us touch it and clams right up!

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor