2016

The overwhelming interruption is over and I can now return to all regularly scheduled activities...

While I was off work for 2 weeks I started reading the Twilight Series. I finished the first book leisurely because I'd already seen the movie and knew where it was going...no surprises. Then 12 days ago I started the 2nd book. Since them I've read 2016 pages and completed the 3 remaining books. If only the other movies were already out then maybe I could have put the stupid books down.

I'm sure Eric and Alex will be the most happy I'm done. Eric will be happy that I'll go to bed before midnight and be less crabby due to lack of sleep. I even fell asleep with my book open the other night. Alex our nephew will be happy because I'll update my blog again. After not having a new post for 9 days he was starting to give me a hard time.

Fun pictures from the last 2 weeks to come....now that I have time again to play online and download the pictures off my camera.

Comments

Nichelle said…
too funny!! I read them all too, at work only, well that is what I told myself...so I would sit in the parking lot sometimes and read! Crazy! Can't wait for the next movie!
Glad all is well!! Can't wait to see pictures!!
Unknown said…
WOOT Twilighters unite!!

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor