A weekend of celebrating
This past weekend was exhausting, but great.
Friday, we had 5 yards of lava rock delivered to finish up the front landscaping, we had the house cleaned for the party on Sunday, I had my oil changed in the van, and Logan and I went to a 1st b-day party for another set of triplets and took pictures.
Saturday, we had my Mom in addition to 2 Aunts (Annette & LaVerne) and Grandma (visiting for the weekend) over for breakfast. Then we were all off to my Brother's for lunch. We made it home eventually for the night time feeding and collapsed into bed with the sound of fireworks outside...it was the 4th after all.
Sunday, we prepared the house for the party and with my Aunt Annette's help we fed and dressed the babies for their Baptism. It was a wonderful day and we had a great party with friends and family. Before we knew it the day was over. I think I even gobbled down a sandwich during the party between visiting and soothing cranky babies. The party was a great success after a beautiful Baptism, thanks to everyone who help.
Then after having so much fun with everyone over the weekend I took Monday off work to spend a bit more time with my aunts and grandma before they returned home.
My dad was the photographer for the Baptism and took a lot of great shots, thanks Dad!!
Friday, we had 5 yards of lava rock delivered to finish up the front landscaping, we had the house cleaned for the party on Sunday, I had my oil changed in the van, and Logan and I went to a 1st b-day party for another set of triplets and took pictures.
Saturday, we had my Mom in addition to 2 Aunts (Annette & LaVerne) and Grandma (visiting for the weekend) over for breakfast. Then we were all off to my Brother's for lunch. We made it home eventually for the night time feeding and collapsed into bed with the sound of fireworks outside...it was the 4th after all.
Sunday, we prepared the house for the party and with my Aunt Annette's help we fed and dressed the babies for their Baptism. It was a wonderful day and we had a great party with friends and family. Before we knew it the day was over. I think I even gobbled down a sandwich during the party between visiting and soothing cranky babies. The party was a great success after a beautiful Baptism, thanks to everyone who help.
Then after having so much fun with everyone over the weekend I took Monday off work to spend a bit more time with my aunts and grandma before they returned home.
My dad was the photographer for the Baptism and took a lot of great shots, thanks Dad!!





4 Generations
Yummy cake
Aunt Sherry and Logan

Comments