Listening

We have been reading to the babies every day since they were born and even before they were born. They love getting to hear the stories and look at the pictures in the books. Occasionally, they even don't mind hearing the end of the chapter in Twilight that mommy is trying to finish before everyone is up from a nap and ready to play again.





Yesterday, we all heard something very noisy. The Blue Angels were practicing for the airshow this weekend. Our house is right in the flight pattern for them to circle around and head back to the airport for another trick/fly-by.




Nothing like a little noise during nap time.



All of them roaring over head

I was a second too late to get them in the loop for the picture

Comments

That's cool to see those planes, Nicholas would LOVE to see that. Are you going to the HOMMIES mom's day out tomorrow? I might try to met up in the late afternoon.
Nichelle said…
Awesome pics of the blue Angels:-) Oh and the babies too. Too cute them listening to you read, that is great you do that!!! I DID for my first daughter and I swear that is why she is an EXCELLENT Reader!!!
Krista said…
Hi Tracy,
It was nice to meet you at the mom's day out last weekend. Your babies are adorable! I try to read to mine too, usually towards the end of their meals while they're contained in their highchairs.
Krista

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor