Soccer Mom

I bring a whole new meaning to the term soccer mom. All I’m missing is the soccer ball window decal for my minivan. Today was a gorgeous day (60 degrees and sunny). I made it out at lunch to play soccer. Rain, shine, or snow there is a pickup game on Monday and Wednesday. Today there was a great turnout with about 7 people on each team. I’m definitely not in the shape I was before, but it beats walking around the track or on the treadmill. So, I guess there are 2 good things about being back to work, I get paid and I get to work out.

They aren't quite up for soccer yet but they are ready to be on the move...I can just imagine what Leah is thinking. What is my diaper stinky, why are they trying to get away from me?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor