Happy Anniversary

Today is our 4th wedding anniversary. This year was definitely different than the last 3. We would typically go out to dinner and have some nice wine and have a quiet night. Tonight wasn't quiet but we had exactly what we wanted, our babies all home and us all together. We didn't go out to dinner or even have anything fancy, just some good pizza and pop.

Last year for fun I tried on my wedding dress again and took pictures.




This year I really don't have time to play between feedings and cleaning up from the feedings. But Leah and I did find time to play dress up. She is starting to outgrow a lot of her newborn outfits now that she is tipping the scales at 9 lbs. She once again weighs more than the boys.


Leah in her cute outfit from Aunt Dawn.



Leah's outfit from Grandma and Grandpa


Just for good measure here are some cute pictures of the boys.


Logan in the cute froggy outfit, he's a little messy so he gets the bib.


Ethan in the cute outfit from Grandma and Grandpa, taking a break from his busy day.

Comments

Amy said…
Happy Anniversary!

Very cute photos. What is it about chubby cheeks? I just want to pinch them! Gently, of course, so as not to make the babies cry. :)

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor