29 Weeks

I had another appointment today. I'm happy to still be impressing my doctor with how well I'm doing. My body is holding up great and the babies just keep growing right along. I'm feeling great still other than my hip is still really hurting (where Ethan has taken up residence). I guess having hip pain isn't normal, not even with triplets. So it's just me and the same issues I've always had with my hips, knees, and feet...yaa me. Only Seven more weeks.


They did a weight scan of the babies today.
Baby 1 (Ethan) - 3 lb 2 oz
Baby 2 (Leah) - 2 lb 13 oz
Baby 3 (Logan) - 2 lb 12 oz


They gave us pictures again from the ultrasound, but they are getting really cramped in there.


Baby 1


Baby 2 - you can kind of see her spine and head, but not much of her profile.




Baby 3

Comments

anvemas said…
good luck and have a nice day and so on.............

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor