25 Weeks
Tonight we started our Lamaze class. The class seems like it's going to be good, they teach Eric how to massage me and I get to just stair and breathe. Eric wasn't excited to see the birth video, but it wasn't too graphic. I think they show more on Baby Story (TLC program) than was shown in the video. Plus after getting to experience the birth of Pinky's 3rd baby and stay in the room and take pictures was more amazing than any video would ever be. I'm so happy now that I was able to experience that birth since I'll be having a c-section myself.
One of the women in the class, who is 36 weeks, thought I was due right around the same time as her because of how big my belly is...then everyone was surprised to learn how much farther I have to go and that we were having 3. I think I've gotten used to the fact that we are having three because it surprises me some times the shock people get when they find out there are 3 little ones growing in there.
Here is my latest belly picture...it's starting to get a little bigger.
One of the women in the class, who is 36 weeks, thought I was due right around the same time as her because of how big my belly is...then everyone was surprised to learn how much farther I have to go and that we were having 3. I think I've gotten used to the fact that we are having three because it surprises me some times the shock people get when they find out there are 3 little ones growing in there.
Here is my latest belly picture...it's starting to get a little bigger.
Comments
Will your dr do a 3-D sono for you? Ask!! My dr's office would do one for $150... well worth it I think!!