14 Weeks

The second trimester has brought with it a much needed burst of energy. I'm starting to feel like myself again. I've actually been able to run to the store at lunch, not just sleep for an hour in my car.

We had another appointment this morning and got to see all the babies again. They have gotten big enough that they no longer do the crown to rump measurement like they had been at each appointment. The ultrasound tech did to measurements with a little persuading...even though I was just there 10 days ago. This time they measured the head, belly, and femur (thigh bone). With the three measuements the machine calculates the baby's weight. All 3 babies measured 3oz, right on track!
Here are the latest pictures:


Comments

Cortney said…
That's awesome news!
I'm so glad to see that the beans are growning good and are healthy.
Good Job Mom!
steeser said…
Congrats, and nice summaries on the blog. Enjoy it, because I doubt you will have the time or energy to continue once they are born.

Wait a minute, shouldn't you be eating 10 cups of yogurt instead of writing this???

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor