14 Week - Belly Picture

Here is this weeks belly picture. I actually managed to squeeze into the same shorts. I really prefer my stretchy pants. Psychologically it's easier to eat so much not knowing where all the weight is really going... up 15lbs so far, go me!


Comments

Victoria said…
Congrats on the triplets!!! I am so happy for you. Just think three times the love and everything else.

I would love to help out whenever I can once the little angels come along. :)

When do you find out what sex the babies are?

My friend Jill did a blog like you are while she was pregnant. Toward the end she made it clear she was ready to have her baby. It was fun to read the change in moods. I love hearing all the fun adventures though.

Can't wait to hear more as your pregnancy progresses. I love all the pictures you have posted.
Unknown said…
Ur belly is just the cutest!

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor