13 Weeks

The trend over the past couple weeks is for my belly gets bigger as they day progresses with all the water and food intake. Then when I wake up in the morning it's down again (allowing my pants to fit a little better). Well this morning it finally happened, the bump was still there when I woke up. I'm just glad we made it shopping over the weekend for the funny stretchy top maternity pants. I was laughing at them the whole time in the store but I wasn't laughing after wearing them for a day...I love them!

Eric and I aren't the only ones having to make adjustments. Missy our 2 year old puppy is going to have some adjusting to do...but I think she'll be ok. I've been explaining to her that I'm having a litter of babies. I'm not sure she understands yet.

Based on experiences we've have had with our friends kids, I know she's going to be helpful.

- she will help play with their toys

- she will help break in pacifiers

- she will keep their blankets warm

- she will clean up the floor after meals

- she will help with cleaning off messy fingers

- she will share her food

- she will help them finish snacks that get left laying around

- she will teach them if they take off their socks they become fare game as toys

- she will help them learn to get up, after knocking them down


Comments

Cortney said…
I'm sure Misty will be a wonderful helper to you!
Cortney said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cortney said…
I'm sure Misty will be a fabulous helper to you.

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor