My Camera

I'm sad, I'll be without my camera for a week or so. Yesterday, I finally sent it back to Canon to get fixed.

When I was pregnant and taking my belly pictures I dropped my camera. It fell onto the flash mounted on top of the camera and bent the flash shoe a bit...but I could hold the flash and get it to work a bit. Then a month or so ago I managed to drop it again. This time the flash really didn't work.

I've been putting off sending it back then realized I'd need the flash working properly for their 18 month photos. With the flash not working properly the shoot would have taken twice as long and I'm sure everyone involved would have been frustrated.

I love my camera. I have a Rebel XTi, which is just about right for taking fast moving triplets.
In the mean time I'm now stuck using my old camera or my phone.

My phone is usually the most handy...so I'll have to stick with good lighting and slow/stationary subjects.


Flowers from Eric
(taken with my phone)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor