To Match or Not To Match
That is the question...
When picking clothes out for the boys I always have to decide how matchy I'm feeling. Quite often I end up picking out matching outfits for the boys. Sometimes it's just easier to grab two of the same thing, while other times it's just random. The other day the boys had random outfits on and I found myself having to do a double take to tell who was who. Instead of just a quick glance and easily seeing who was causing the trouble. I tried to remember which outfit they had on, instead of glancing at their faces. Some how on consecutive days I had one of them in a red shirt and not matching, so Ethan got blamed for a few things that weren't his fault.

Ethan & Logan (matching)

Missy, Ethan & Logan (not matching)

Ethan in the red shirt causing trouble.
Comments
Nice to see you last night!! Cannot believe yours are turning ONE!! How exciting!!
Mayra from BBC