Our Trip Home 2-16-09

On Monday February 16th around 2 pm we were on our way home. No more nurses to watch our every move. We were on our way home, just the 5 of us. Since the babies are so small they aren't supposed to stay in their carrier for very long. So when the freeway was backed up and not moving we weren't happy. Lucky for us we were able to exit and take the service drive for a few miles to get to our exit. It was such a happy and exhausting day.

Here are pictures of the babies all dressed and ready to come home, and them all snug in their car seats.



Ethan

Leah

Logan

Comments

The Carney's said…
They are just too adorable!! And look at the boys' blonde hair and the little girl with dark hair, too cute! Hope everything is going well.
Savvy (BBC) - mommy to Lucas and 2 mos old triplets Tyler, Julie and Noah
Unknown said…
i recognize those sleepers! if they had it we would've bought a third striped one so they could all match!

leah, ethan and logan are all so adorable and i *love* their hair!

let us know when you're up for visitors or if you need a baby sitter!
Tracy, They are adorable!!! You and your hubby make some cute babies.
Cortney said…
That little Logan looks just like his Daddy!!! For some reason that was the first thing I noticed!

I'm so glad everything went so smoothly and the 5 of you are doing good. I'm glad to see an update but at the same time, get some rest! :)

Cortney
Unknown said…
You guys! They are all so beautiful! I still have a present for you! I don't know when I will see you to give it to you...maybe e mail me your address and I can either stop by or mail it! Congrats!
Mike and Dee said…
They are beautiful. Congratualtions on having 3 very big and healthy tripelts! I'm so happy for you.

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor