Day 2 Home
Yesterday was a big day. We all made it home on their previously scheduled birthday. I guess they had plans of their own. I'm so happy we made it as far as we did and they are all doing so well.
I can't believe how good they all are. We are still getting the hang of nursing but they will take the bottle like champs and lay back down to sleep for a couple hours before we have to start the whole feeding process again.
We have been very lucky so far that we have so much family around that have been able to help us. It would be very rough with out them. (thanks!!!)
We took a bunch of cute pictures yesterday, I'll try and get them posted.
I can't believe how good they all are. We are still getting the hang of nursing but they will take the bottle like champs and lay back down to sleep for a couple hours before we have to start the whole feeding process again.
We have been very lucky so far that we have so much family around that have been able to help us. It would be very rough with out them. (thanks!!!)
We took a bunch of cute pictures yesterday, I'll try and get them posted.
Comments
Jill
How is the dog handling her new "siblings"?