And then there were 3





Just got some pics to add:















Just to clarify, this is Tracy's husband. She wasn't able to get a computer because on thursday morning Ethans water broke around 8:30am. Since I was at work our friend Lexi drove Tracy to hospital where I met her. At that point they checked Tracy and she was 1cm dialated. Around 10am they started prepping Tracy for the C-section and by 11:29 our first baby was born, Ethan Clarence Archambeau. He was 5lbs and 8ozs and 18'' long. Next came Leah Anne Archambeau at 11:30 weighing 5lbs 10.5ozs and 17.5'' long. Finally Logan Wayne Archambeau came out at 11:31 weighing 5lbls and 18'' long.


They're all health babies, 10 fingers & 10 toes and are doing great!!!!

They told Tracy that she can go home either sunday or monday, it just depends on how she feels.

We especially wanted to thank all of our families and friends who prayed and supported us during this time. With Tracy's dedication and family support she was able to make it 35 weeks and 4 days, just 4 days short of her schedule C-section.

We will try to get pictures up later next week.

Comments

Amy said…
Congratulations and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

What wonderful news. :) :) :D :D

I'm so happy for you all!
The Carney's said…
Congratulations!!! They are such wonderful sizes and I applaud Tracy for making it to almost 36 weeks. That is just amazing! Happy Birthday Ethan, Leah and Logan!

Savvy - mommy to Lucas (almost 3) and 8 week old triplets Tyler, Julie and Noah
Unknown said…
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the world :D
Krista said…
Congratulations! Holy cow, those are some big babies. Wishing you all the best. Enjoy them; they don't stay small for long.
Melissa said…
Good Job Mama! Congratulations!
What impressive weights!!! Way to go, you did a great job. Can't wait to see pics and Krista is right. Before you know it your going to wonder where your little 5lb babies went:)

Jill
Colette said…
Hooray and congratulations! You did great and I'm so impressed with their weights!!

Colette- Declan, Keira and Ronin- 4 weeks old and Mckenna is 2!
Victoria said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Victoria said…
Tracy,

Congrats on the babies! I can't believe you were able to carry them so long. Truly a blessing in itself.

If I can be of any help please feel free to call. I would love to help in any way that I can. I know you and Eric and going to be some busy parents.

Todd and I can't wait to come visit the new trio.

Talk to you soon!

-Victoria
Carolyn said…
Congratulations!! So thrilled for you... the 5 of you!! Sending hugs and kisses and I hope that Tracy is feeling well soon. CAN'T WAIT to see pix!!
Mom Deployed said…
I am very happy for you both. Those are great weights for triplets!
Cortney said…
Congrats!!! I have been thinking about you all weekend because today would have been the day.

Your story is just amazing! Take care of yourself and those babies.
The Gausman Six said…
Congratulatios! They are beautiful & I am so impressed with you, Tracy for making it so long!!

Enjoy your children.

Shannon - BBC
Victoria said…
They are just adorable!
Shanna said…
Congratulations from Dave, Shanna and Drake Moricz!!!! They are all very cute and you looked great Tracy!
Amy said…
So cute! And they're labeled. :)
jene511 said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
jene511 said…
OH!! They're BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations mama!! Way to go - can't wait to see more pics!! Husg!

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor